Our first cold

Today my little bugger has a cold :(  Last night he would not sleep no matter what I tried!  Today, he is sleeping very well so Im a little worried about what tonight will bring! I did learn that (for now!) he loves it when I put a pillow on my legs while my feet are propped up on the ottoman.  I lay him on the pillow and rock my legs back and forth or bounce them up and down.  This way he can see me but also be comfy and get rocked at the same time!  Wow, babies have it made dont they?! 

For his stuffy nose, we bought Little Noses Saline Spray which was recommended by the doctor.  Poor guy did great having the drops going up his nose, even though it said give 2-6 drops and the stuff just poured out of there!



He is being so cuddly though, which even though colds suck, it is very very cute :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A whole new world....

Extreme couponer....in training

Gracie bio