Family photos

So I have been tirelessly working to get all of the pictures from my computer printed and burned onto CD's.  Let me tell you that this is something that should be done a lot more often than every few years!  My issue is that A) there are no dates  on the back of digital photos, so I have to go through and write the date and any info I want to remember when Im old.  B) I am still too afraid to delete them from my computer because should I ever want to reprint one of the pics, I would have to redownload the entire CD to my computer and then go through all of that to print one out.  Technology Sucks!  Whatever happened to the old days where you took out your 35mm camera, took a pic (and gasp! had no idea what it looked like or who had their eyes closed), got it developed at your local store and then bam! that was all the evidence you had! If the pic got lost or ruined, oh well...at least  you had the memory....but noooo...these days I can spend days agonizing over which pics to get rid of, hours cussing over the stupid Rite Aid photo uploader and hours writing dates on the back of the pictures...ugh.  So anyways, I got Andrews pictures done...over 200 pictures from the short 8 weeks he has been here lol....Now to get them into photo albums......

I have some pics to upload of some family gettogethers/4th of July fun...but I am tired of uploading pics at the moment. :)  For another day..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie bio

A whole new world....

Extreme couponer....in training