Preparing for vacation with a new baby

I am sure to have many more posts regarding this vacation trip but I wanted to share what Ive found so far!  We are going to the beach in a couple months and I am soo excited to get to bring my little man.  He will only be 4 months old so I want to make sure he stays happy and healthy in the sun.  I have been specifically searching for shade tents for the beach and UV protective clothing.  Much harder than it sounds!  The UV protective clothing I have found starts in sizes 6 months, but they only have 12 months in stock.  I think 12 months will be fine but my hubby disagrees.  I figure I want it to run a little big since it will be wet and stick to his skin.  And have you ever seen a 12 month t-shirt???  They seem pretty teeny to me! 

I would upload pics but the images must not be public because they wont show up...but the sites I have been searching are

http://www.coolibar.com/
and
http://www.onestepahead.com/

Both have a lot of UV protective clothing and sunshades!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie bio

A whole new world....

Extreme couponer....in training