My other babies

So I figured since this blog was called My babie(s), I figured I should update my life with the other 6 critters that call this madhouse a home.  They are on my last nerve! First of all India will not stay out of the diaper bag.  If I leave it sitting for more than a minute she eats diapers, (clean) formula, and anything cloth she can get her hands on.  One day she ate a whole container of dry formula I had sitting in a tupperware.  Erg.  Heres a pic of that........blurry but you get the point!



My Gracie will not stop barking when I sit in the living room on the floor with Andrew. So she gets a bark collar on.

King has now started trying to run out the front door.

Kitty is becoming more and more delusional every day.  She forgets when she eats and she is worse than a 5 year old trying to get our attention so that we will feed her....and she does this all day long sometimes.

Jack has now started laying in front of the front door, making coming in or out very difficult (especially with King trying to dart out)

This all sounds very entertaining and most days it is...unless we are sleep deprived or just stressed out...and then not so much!  But I love them...they are my babies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracie bio

A whole new world....

Extreme couponer....in training